Monday, July 21, 2014

Warmest Thoughts card


Hello, Today I am using a Creative Bug on the Loose digi called "Mrs. Sunshine." You can find it here 

Copics used are E000, E00, E01, R20- skin, E37, E95, E97, E99- hair, YR21, YR24, Y11- hat, RV00, RV02, RV04- shirt and ponytail holder, B97, BG000, BG01, BG05- overalls, W1, W3- shoe, R22, R24, Y06- flowers, R22, R24, Y06, Y000, Y00, Y02- flower box, G40, G43, G46- grass, E31, E33, E37- dirt, B0000, B000, B00- shy.

Stardust Gelly Roll pens used are Sky, Lime, Yellow- butterflies, Yellow- hat.

I made my papers. Using white card stock I used my old Marvy markers to draw stripes at an angle. I then lightly rubbed it horizontally to soften the effect of the colors. For the other paper I used the 1" square ink pads in green, yellow and blue. I randomly inked around the white card stock overlapping slightly each color. While still wet I rubbed in a circular motion to blend and soften the colors. 

The ribbon is by American Crafts- yellow, The Ribbon Boutique- gingham.

The sentiment is by Create with TLC. You can find it here http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/tlc4lo/1/1/149280//

The card is 6 1/2" x 4 3/4".

I am entering my card in:

The Outlawz Color Challenge  use ocean blue, green, and blossom yellow twist make your own background paper-

Creative Bug on the Loose signs of Summer challenge-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful Summer! Edwina

2 comments:

  1. Oh Mrs. Sunshine came out beautiful. Love your coloring and your layout. Thanks for playing along over at Creative Bug on the loose. Monica, DT I would love to have you join my celebration over at http://taylormadecards4u.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one turned out great too. Love the colour combo you used as well as the layout you went with. Thanks for also linking this one up to our current Creative Bug Digital SnapShots Challenge. Good luck in the draw!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete