Monday, July 21, 2014

With Sympathy card


The front of my card and below is the verse I wrote for the inside.


Hello, Today I am using a digi by Graphics Fairy. You can find it here http://thegraphicsfairy.com/.

Copics used are Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17- roses, YG61, YG63, Yg67- leaves and vines.

The die cut was made using a Spellbinders die called Lattice Rectangles. The die is pop dotted up.

The sentiment I typed on the computer using the Edwardian font.

The lace was sent to me in a RAK.

The pearls are from Miriam's Crafting Supplies. You can find them here http://miriamscraftingblog.com/supplies.html.

The papers are by Recollections- prints and Parchment, Georgia Pacific- white.

The card is 5" x 6 1/2".

I am entering my card in:

The Outlawz Paper a la Mode Get Well or Sympathy challenge-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a good day. Edwina


1 comment:

  1. Wow!! That poem/sentiment is perfect. You are very talented in multiple areas.
    Just came by to say "hi" and see what you were up to. Looks like you are busy with GDT spots and DT's. Great work!

    ReplyDelete