Friday, August 1, 2014

Imagine That! Happy Anniversary card



Hello, Today I am using "Grand Piano" digi set, "Romance set 1" and "Romance set 2" digital papers from the Imagine That! digis by Kris store. You can find them here http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/index.html.



I used the pre-colored digi in the set. You can't improve on perfection, and 2 of the sentiments. I opened the digi in Paint net. I then added my sentiments. saved it and printed it off. 

Next I measured the size of my image once I cut it down to remove all the excess card stock. Then I opened word add the lace frame paper and looked to makle sure the inside was just slightly smaller in width than my image. I printed it off and cut the inside and outside of the frame out. I then adhered it to my image. Next I adhered it to the pink lace floral paper. 

I typed the Mom and Pop sentiment on my computer and printed it off. I used the Edwardian font.

Then I used mulberry flowers from Crafty City. You can find them here http://craftycity.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=127

I used Glue Dots to adhere the flowers once I had them fixed to where I wanted them on my card. 

The card is 7 7/8" x 7 3/4".

Thanks for dropping by. Be sure to stop by the Imagine That! Challenge blog. You can find  the challenge blog here http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/.

I am entering my card in:

The Outlawz Monday Greeting card challenge- 

Have a wonderful day! Edwina


3 comments:

  1. Edwina, your card is just lovely!
    ❤️ Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Edwina this is utterly stunning, love all the flowers, and papers are great also, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete