Saturday, August 2, 2014

Imagine That! Have a Fin-tastic day! card




Hello, Today I am using a digi by Imagine That! digis by Kris called "Dolphins" The digital papers are from the "KD at the Beach" digital set.  You can find them here http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/index.html

Copics used are BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18- water, R22, R24, C00, C1, C3, C5, C7, C10- dolphins.

I printed off 3 of the image. I colored only the one dolphin on the one image, both dolphins on the second image and all of the other image. I cut out the single dolphin, and the image with both dolphins. I pop dotted the image with both dolphins on my complete image. Then I pop dotted the single dolphin on top of the one like it on my card. 

The waves and the highlight of the bubbles have iridescent glitter glue on them. 

The card is 5 3/4" x 5".

Thanks for dropping by. Be sure to stop by the Imagine That! challenge blog. You can find the challenge blog here http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/.

Have a happy day! Edwina


1 comment:

  1. AWESOME, Edwina, love dolphins, would love the chance to swim with them one day...hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete