Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Imagine That! It's your Day card


Hello, Today I am using Imagine That! Digis by Kris "Dolphins" digi set and "KD-kits At The Beach" digi and digital paper set. You can find the here http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/index.html.



Copics used are BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18- waves and bubbles, BG10, BG11- water, C00, C1, C3, C5, R22, R24- dolphins.

I used Glossy Accents on the waves and bubbles.

The sentiment is pop dotted. I added a sand dollar button in the center. The button is by Dress it Up.

The twine is by Spritz.

The ribbon is by American Crafts.

The card is 5" x 6 1/2".

Thanks for dropping by. Be sure to stop by the Imagine That! Challenge blog and join in the progressive challenge. You can find it here http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/.

Have a wonderful day! Edwina


1 comment:

  1. I so love this card Edwina!! Your coloring of this image is fantastic!! And oh my goodness, you know what? I never noticed that li'l sand dollar button before--- LOVE IT!! :) Oh I want to go to the beach right this minute! If we could just snap our fingers... or click our heels and be there, wouldn't that be sweet. :) Thanks Edwina - beautiful creation.xx

    ReplyDelete