Saturday, August 2, 2014

Kick off your shoes card


Hello, Today I am using a freebie from Scribbles Designs. You can find it here on the blog http://scribblesdesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2014/07/sea-sand-and-surf-scribbles-designs.html. or here in the store http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.com/.

Copics used are RV00, RV02, RV04- flowers, B0000, B000, B01, B02, B05- blue, YG0000, YG00, YG01, YG03, YG07- lime, Y000, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17- yellow flip flops.

I used Yellow Stardust Gelly Roll pen on the flower centers. I then used Glossy Accents on the centers.. The flowers on the blue flip flop are pop doted.

The sentiment I typed on the computer and printed it off.

The papers are by Pixel Scrappers- sand paper, Georgia Pacific- white, blue, green yellow print I made using ink pads by Studio g. 

The card is 4 1/4" x 6 7/8".

I am entering my card in:

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday feet challenge-

Scribbles Designs surf sand, and beach challenge-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful day! Edwina 

2 comments:

  1. Oh for the day of flip flops, used to have every colour available, now I have to wear boots 24/7. Gorgeous card hun, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous coloring of this SD image! Love all the wonderful colors!

    Thanks for joining us at Scribbles Designs...
    Sandy S
    (Owner/Designer Scribbles Designs)

    ReplyDelete