Thursday, August 14, 2014

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Guest Designer Spread Your Wings and Fly challenge




Hello, Today I am a guest designer for The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge . The challenge theme is Spread Your Wings and Fly. You can find the challenge here  http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/prismaandothermediums.

The digi I am using is "Butterfly Girl" by A Day for Daisies. You can find it here http://adayfordaisies.com/stamps/.

Copics used are E000, E00, E01, R20- skin, E33- hair, E43, E44- branch, G40, G43, G46- leaves, YG0000, YG00, YG01, YG03, YG05, YG07- clothing and wings. 

The die cut was made using a Spellbinders die called Labels Twenty Five. I inked the edges of the die cut with Martha Stewart Pistachio ink pad.It is pop dotted on the tag.

The tag I cut by had. I used the 1/4" hole [punch to add a hole for the ribbon. 

The butterflies were made using a Stampin Up embosslits called Beautiful Wings. I embossed/die cut 2 sets out. The body was made using Kiwi Viva Decor Pearl pen.

The flower was made by first using an ink pad by Martha Stewart called Pistachio and inking all over a piece of white card stock till it was covered. It gave it a grunge look.  Once dry I used a Stampin up embosslits called Flower Burst. I cut/embossed 2 flowers. I cut between the petals on the one flower. Then I curled the petals around a pencil. I used a craft Glue dot to adhere the shaped flower to the flat one. Then I added a crystal gem accent to the center. The gem is by Recollections.

The pearl flourish is by Recollections. I cut in apart to fit where I wanted it on my tag. 

The lace was white. I inked it with light olive ink pad by studio g. The lace was given to me in a RAK.

The leaves of the flower are silk leaves. I cut them from a floral bush. Trimmed them down to the size I needed. 

The ribbon is by Details & Accessories.

The tag is 4" x 7".

Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful day! Edwina

1 comment: