Monday, September 15, 2014

Fresh Brewed Designs Digi Fall Flashback 09/15/2014


Hello, Today at Fresh Brewed Designs we are having an Oldie but Goodie digi  Flashback. We are using Fall digis on our creations. Oh, Boy! I love Fall! Come on and join us to see all the lovely Fall creations. You can find the fresh Brewed Designs challenge blog here http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.com/, and the FBD Facebook fan page here https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fresh-Brewed-Designs/139388879447210.

I am sharing with you a 12" x 12" scrapbook layout and a card today. 



I am using "Falling For You" and " So Thankful" by Fresh Brewed Designs. You can find them in the Fresh Brewed Designs store here http://www.freshbreweddesigns.com/category_115/Fall-Give-Thanks.htm.

Copics used are YG01, YG03,E31, E33, E37, E41, E43, E44, E47- acorns, E43, E47- arms and legs, YG03- lips, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17, R12, R14- big leaf, Y13, Y15, Y17, R12, R14YR21, YR23, YR24- cluster of leaves.

Blue Metallic Gelly Roll pen was used on the air flourishes.

The sentiment is my own. I typed it on the computer and printed it off. 

The journal lines I did if word using an olive ink.

The papers are by DCWV- stripe, Recollections- olive, Colormates- Autumn gold, Burnt Orange, Georgia Pacific- white,  Brown plaid- I got at Tuesday Morning. These is not a name on it. 

The scrapbook layout is 12" x 12". It will hold a 5" x 7" photo and 2 4" x 5 1/2" photos.



For the card:

 I am using "Give Thanks Pumpkin" by Fresh Brewed Designs. You can find it in the Fresh Brewed designs store here http://www.freshbreweddesigns.com/category_115/Fall-Give-Thanks.htm

Copics used are YR01, YR02, YR04, YR09- pumpkin, YG03, E31, E33- stem, G20, G94, G99- leaves.

I traced around the vines with Green Metallic Gelly Roll pen then added Iridescent glitter to them. 

I traced around the words Give thanks with a Gold Metallic Gelly Roll pen. I then used a mixture of gold glitter and iridescent glitter on it. 

The pearls are from  Miriam's Crafting Supplies. You can find them here 

The 2 green dots are paper Candi by Craftworks.

The ribbons are from Michales.

The papers are by Recollections- olive, Georgia Pacific- white, Colormates- burnt orange, pumpkin.

The card is 4 4 3/16" x 6 1/2".


Thanks for dropping by. Be sure to go by and see everyone's creations. I am sure you will be inspired. 

Have a Happy Fall! Edwina 

1 comment:

  1. EDWINA! These are SO CUTE!!! I LOVE the coloring and shading on the acorns. I love that you have them green, but turning brown! How fabulous is that?!? And the glittered pumpkin card, awesome!!! The little bow is the sweetest!

    Thinking of you and sending lots of hugs!

    Happy Flashback Day!
    Big smiles,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete