Sunday, October 26, 2014

Fall is in the air card


Hello, Today I am using a Scribble's Designs digi called "Leaves."  You can find it here http://scribblesdesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2014/10/freebie-friday-leaves.html as a freebie to join in the challenge or in the Scribbles Designs store here http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.com/.

I printed off 2 of the 3 leaves digi, so I would have a total of 6 leaves. 

Copics used are YG03- green, YR01, YR04, YR09- oranges, Y11, Y13, Y15- yellows.

The embossing folder used is by Darice called Scrolls Background. I embossed 2 of the leaves and set them aside to pop dot on top of the leaf by the sentiment and the leaf in the middle. I then embossed the bottom part of my card as I wanted the design on all of that part. Then I added the 2 leaves I pop dotted up. 

The poem is my own creation. The oval was cut out using a Spellbinders die called Classic Ovals Large. 

The papers are by Georgia Pacific- white, Recollections- olive, Colormate -burnt orange.

The card is 4 1/4" x 6".

I am entering my card in:

The Scribbles Designs Fall Impressions challenge-

Thanks for dropping. Have a Happy Fall! Edwina

4 comments:

  1. That is great - simple but soooo effective. Lovely colouring on those leaves :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Edwina! I like how you embossed over both cardstock and leaves - it looks super cool. Wonderful fall colours too.

    Thank you for playing along with us at Scribbles. Hope to see you back soon.
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so wonderful Edwina! I'm with Nick, I love how you embossed the layers....

    Thank you for joining us at Scribbles Designs...

    Sandy S
    (Owner/Designer Scribbles Designs)

    ReplyDelete