Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Happy Birthday Party card


Hello, Today I am using a digi set by Dee Dee's Digis. It is a free set to try before you buy. You can find it here https://shop.deedeesdigis.com/store/p260/Fun_%26_Festive.html.

I used the Outline digi and colored it with Copics and Gelly Roll Pens.

Copics used are R32, R35, R37, R39- goblet, B000, B21, B24, B26- blue balloons, Y000, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17- yellow balloons, Y23, Y28- stars.

Gelly Roll Pens used are Gold Metallic, Blue Metallic, Red Stardust, Sky Stardust for the flourishes, Clear Stardust for the stars.

I cut 3/4" yellow squares and then tied backers twine on it to look like a package. I then used a glue dot to add it to the card. 

I used a Spellbinders die called Scalloped Circles for the die cut.

The large circle I drew around a plastic lid and then cut it out.

The banner I cut out by hand. I then used mirco glue dots to add it to the backers twine. I then tied tiny bows for each end using the smallest section on a bow maker.

The card is 5 1/2" x 6 1/2"

I want to thank Dee Dee for the wonderful digi set to use. You can find Dee Dee's Digis here http://www.deedeesdigis.com/.

I am entering my card in:

The Outlawz Freebie Challenge-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful day! Edwina

No comments:

Post a Comment