Friday, October 24, 2014

Imagine That! BCA card


Hello, Today I am using Imagine That! Digis by Kris "BCA Full Support" digi set, "BCA Ribbons" digital paper set. You can find these sets in the Imagine That! store here


Copics used are RV000, RV00, RV02, RV06, RV10, RV13, EV21, RV23.

The ribbons is by the Really Reasonable Ribbon. You can find it here http://www.reasonableribbon.com/.

The pearls are by Want 2 Scrap.

The die cuts were made using Spellbinders dies called Classic Circles large and Scalloped Labels One.

I inked the edges of the dies with an ink pad by Colorbox. One the Circle die I used a rose colored marker by Marvy to make the stitching.  I pop dotted the sentiment over the heart ribbon.

The card is 6 1/2" x 5 ".

Thanks for dropping by. Be sure to stop by the Imagine That! challenge blog for some great inspiration. You can find the challenge blog here http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/.

Have a wonderful day! Edwina

2 comments:

  1. Just so beautiful with the pinks and black. Loving the bow and ribbon. {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,000 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Edwina!! I love your use of the papers, great combo, and any recipient will tell a lotta love went into your card. Thanks so much *Ü* xx

    ReplyDelete