Saturday, October 11, 2014

Imagine That! Hope Fight Cure card



Hello, Today I am using Imagine That! Digis by Kris "BCA Full Support" digi set, and "Paris in Summer," and "Romance set 2" digital paper sets. You can find them in the Imagine That! store here 



I printed off a 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" piece of the Romance set 2 digi papers "Demask 4, and Floral 5". I then printed the ribbon bra on them  and on a piece of white card stock. I then cut out the 4 largest pieces of the bra on the 2 Romance papers and glued them on the bra. I colored the smaller pieces with Copics.

Copics used are R81, R83, R85.

The 2 ribbon pieces on top of the dot ribbon were cut from the bra patterns from the Romance set. 

I pop dotted the sentiment.

The dot ribbon is by American Crafts.

The die cut was made using a Spellbinders die called Scallop Labels One.

The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Thanks for dropping by. Be sure to stop by the Imagine That! challenge blog. You can find it here 

I am entering my card in:

The Outlawz PAM monochromatic challenge- 

Have a wonderful day! Edwina

3 comments:

  1. Edwina love your card. I am not much into pink but seem to be using it more lately. Your die cut is great love that one. Great coloring my friend.
    Lynne IT DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the way you did your card Edwina. The paper piecing is great. It really gives it a realistic look. The pink ribbons on the side are really sweet.
    Barb B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, love the great image. Hugs Tania xx

    ReplyDelete