Wednesday, October 22, 2014

May your day be Merry and Bright card


Hello, Today I am using a digi, a sentiment, and 2 digital papers by Create with TLC. You can find them here http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/home/CreateWithTLC.

I printed off 4 of the digi. I then added glitter to the edges and the tops of the ornaments. I then cut out the ornaments on 3 of the digial images and layered them on the other image. The top ornament is 2 layers. The next one down is 1 layer. The 3rd one down is 4 layers. Tha last one is 3 layers. 

I used Classic Ovals Large dies by Spellbinders to cut out the oval shape around the one digi. 

I used Spellbinders Scalloped Circle die for the sentiment.

The sentiment was black. I opened it in Paint Net and changed it to match the digi. 

The ribbon for the bows is by Offray.

The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/4".

I am entering my card in:

The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch challenge-

Thanks for dropping by. Edwina

No comments:

Post a Comment