Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Pumpkins, Pumpkins everywhere card


I made 1 1/4" circles 4 each for the pumpkins. I folded them in half and glues them back to back. I then glued the last 2 backs to my card. 

I made a 1" circle for the leaves. I then scored them every 1/8" and accordion folded the circles. I then pinched the one end together and glued it to my card. 

I used Spellbinders Classic Circle large dies to cut the speckled circle for the background. The speckled paper was made using Tattered angles Ivy Glimmer Mist on white card stock.

The embossed background was made using an embossing folder by Darice called Dot background. 

The stems of the pumpkins were made by cutting a strip f olive card stock 1/8" x 3". I then curled it around a croqueting needle. Unrolled it and used a glue dot to attach. the one end to the card.

The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

I am entering my card in:

The Outlawz Greeting Card Circles challenge-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful day! Edwina

No comments:

Post a Comment