Saturday, October 4, 2014

Think Pink card


Hello, Today I used a digi set called  "Think Pink" by Dee Dee's Digis. You can find it here https://shop.deedeesdigis.com/store/c14/Try_Before_You_Buy.html.

I used the pre colored digi for my card.

I used a Spellbinders die called Classic Ovals to make the die cut for the kitty. 

The lace is from Walmart.

The ribbons are from Michael's Celebrate It collection.

The charm I got from Miriam's Crafting Supplies. You can find them here http://miriamscraftingblog.com/supplies.html

The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1'2".

I am entering my card in:

Dee Dee's Digis World card making day challenge-

Scrapbook Blessings Club BCA pink challenge- 

Thanks for dropping by. Have a happy day! Edwina

3 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so glad you played in Deedee's Digis challenge for WCMD!! Hope you got the free image too and went to Diane's Daydream Designs to get that free image too! I miss seeing you around so glad I got to "see" you. Hope life is treating you well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is precious, Edwina! The accents you chose give such a sweet, feminine feel to your card. I'm so thankful you were able to join our little WCMD challenge this weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us at Deedees hun and wishing you the best of luck Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete