Monday, November 3, 2014

Happy Holidays card


Hello, Today I am using an image by The Old Design Shop. You can find it here http://olddesignshop.com/2014/10/poinsettia-christmas-flower-free-vintage-image/.

The image is a pre-colored image. I used iridescent glitter glue on the flower centers. I then inked the edges of the image with Studio g rose ink pad.

The distressed looking paper is made using a Tattered Angles glimmer mist called Rum Punch on white card stock.  i used decorative edge scissors to cut out the edges on it. 

The gems are by Creatology.

The pearls are by Recollections.

The papers are by Georgia Pacific- white, Recollections- olive, light olive.

The card is 5" x 6 1/2".

I am entering my card in:

The Outlawz Sketch Challenge-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful day! Edwina

No comments:

Post a Comment