Saturday, November 29, 2014

Imagine That! Teapot teabag holder gift


Hello, Today I am using "Eskimo Friends Kit" by Imagine That! Digis by Kris. You can find this set here http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/index.html.

I made a teabag holder gift. It holds 4 tea bags if you fold the edges of the teabag envelopes on 2 of them. 




I used the pre-colored digis for this creation. The images are 1" high. I cut them out by hand. 

The snowflakes are by Hobby Lobby. 

I added pearls to the centers of the snowflakes. They are by Bo Bunny.

The lace and ribbon are by Really Reasonable. You can find it here 

The teapot is 3" x 3 1/2". # 1/2" is the handle to the spout. The bottom of the teapot box is 2" x 2", and the top before the lid is 1 1/4" x 1 1/4".

Thanks for dropping by. Be sure to stop by the Imagine That! challenge blog. You can find the challenge blog here http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/.

Have a wonderful day! Edwina


2 comments:

  1. What can I say except, Absolutely gorgeous!" This is an amazing project. Terrific!

    ReplyDelete