Saturday, November 22, 2014

Imagine That! You make me so happy card



Hello, Today I am using Imagine That! Digis by Kris "Jars of Cheer" digi set and " Spring in Bloom- floral paper, "Satin Fabrics"- peach satin paper, "KD Kits At The Beach"- seamist dot paper, Pastel glitter papers- lavender glitter paper Kris made for me. You can find all but the pastel glitter paper in the Imagine That digital store here- http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/index.html.



Copics used are V0000, V000, V01- jar, R00, R20, R22- tag button and largest paper, BG0000, BG000, BG01, RV000, RV00, RV21- papers.

Gelly Roll pen used is red Stardust for the twine.

The bakers twine is by Queen & Co. It is called Watermelon.

The buttons are from Favorite Findings and Dress it Up. 

I made the tag by printing the sentiment on the seamist paper. I then cut the tag and cut another one in the Peach satin paper slightly bigger. One I glued them together I punched a hole in the tag and tied twine on it.

The card is 5" x 6 1/2".

Thanks for dropping by. Be sure to stop by the Imagine That! Challenge blog. You can find the challenge blog here http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/.

Have a wonderful day! Edwina


No comments:

Post a Comment