Sunday, November 9, 2014

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #237 Cats 11/09/2014


Hello, Today at Robyn's Fetish our challenge is Cats. I am using a digi called "Cat in Flowers" by AuroraWings. AuroraWings is our sponsor this week. The winner gets their choice of digis in the AuroraWings store up to $20 listed value. You can find the store here http://www.etsy.com/shop/AuroraWings.

Copics used are R20, RV000, RV00, C00, C1, C3, C5, C7- cat, G24, G43, G46, YG61- grass, G43, G46- stems, G40, G43, G46- leaves, Y11, Y13, Y17, R00, R20, R22, R24, R29, R35, R37, R39, R59, V04, V06, V09- flowers.

The pearls are by Miriam's Crafting Supplies. You can find them here http://miriamscraftingblog.com/supplies.html.

The twine is by Spritz. 

The ribbon I got in a ribbon swap.

The sentiment I typed on the computer and printed it off on white card stock. I thin inked it with ink pads by Studio g to get a distressed look to it. 

The papers are by My Minds Eye- print, Bazzill- green, Recollections- yellow, Georgia Pacific- white.

The card is 5" x 6 1/2".

Thanks for dropping by. Be sure to stop by the Robyn's Fetish challenge blog. You can find the challenge blog here http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/.

Have a wonderful day! Edwina



3 comments:

  1. Edwina this is so cute, gorgous colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card and such beautiful colouring :-)
    I went over to join in but I'm sorry - I can't see where to make a comment on the Challenge site :-(

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, and lovely colouring. Thanks for sharing.
    Laurence

    ReplyDelete