Monday, November 3, 2014

Thinking of You card


Hello, Today I am using a digi by Two for Tuesday. You can find it here http://digitaltuesday.blogspot.com/2014/10/hats-and-golf.html.

Copics used are E000, E00, E01, R20- skin, C5- highlight on hair and hat band, E95, E97, E99, YR27- hat and dress, YG61, YG63, YG67- leaves, R32, R35, R37, R39- flowers, Y23, Y26, Y28- frame.

The corners of the black card stock were done using a Fiskars corner punch. 
I attached the deep red card stock to the burnt orange card stock. I then ran it through my Cuttlebug using The Paper Studio embossing folder called A2-Quatrefoil.  then distressed the design using a sanding block. 

The gems are by Recollections.

The card stocks are by Recollections- black, Colormates- burnt orange, red, Georgia Pacific- white.

The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

I am entering my card in:

The Outlawz Color distress challenge-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful day! Edwina

No comments:

Post a Comment