Tuesday, December 2, 2014

The 12 Months of Christmas Design Team

Hello, I am happy to announce that I am a Design Team Member for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up Challenges. 

Lisa and Monica have put together a great team and I am looking forward to creating with them. 

So please help us in giving a warm welcome to 
The 12 Months of Christmas Design Team!



Del A.-- Designed by Del
Edwina B. -- Edwina's Creations
Laura D.  --  Laura Lee's Dream
Margaret G. -- Cards and Cats
Mari K. -- Me and My Crazy Family
Sue K. -- Sue's Paper Crafts
Helen N. -- Crafting Helen
Julie O. -- Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers
Kim R. -- Craftisan Studios
Kemly Sc. -- El Mundo Segun Kyso
Moni S. -- My Way
Suze W.  --  Craftysuze

Why not stop by and say hi!
Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful day! Edwina

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Edwina, so very well deserved hun, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you are going to be part of this new journey with me! I hope you enjoy your time with us!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete