Friday, January 9, 2015

Be My Valentine card


Hello, Today I am using a digi by 2 Cute Ink. You can find it here https://www.etsy.com/shop/2CuteInk.

Copics used are RV00, RV02, RV06- bow, BV20 and blender- wings, C3, C5, C7, C10, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17- bee.

Iridescent glitter by Recollections was used on the outer edges of the wings.

The heart gems are by Recollections.

The die cut was made using a Spellbinders die called Labels Four- for digi, and Fancy Tags 2 for the sentiment. 

The lace is by Multicraft Imports.

The papers are by Recollections- red, prints- Valentine pack, Georgia Pacific- white. 

The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

I am entering my card in:

2 Cute Ink going buggy challenge-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful day! Edwina

2 comments:

  1. I love the flowing heart on your background paper
    great looking card

    ReplyDelete