Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Guest Designer for The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge 01/27/2015



Hello, Today I am a guest designer for The Outlawz Tuesday Color challenge. The challenge is to pick 3 colors and add fruit or flowers. I added flowers and used Mango, Strawberry, and Blackcurrant.

The digi I am using is by Fresh Brewed Designs called "Ladybug Teapot." You can find it here http://www.freshbreweddesigns.com/item_460/Ladybug-Teapot.htm.

Copics used are Y0000, Y000, Y00- flower petals, Y15, Y17- flower centers, YG03, YG93, YG95- leaves, R22, R24, R29, C1, C3, C5, C7, C10- bugs, C5, C7, C10- dots, YG03, YG93, YG95, R22, R24, R29, BV20, and blender- teapot.

The leaves came from a candle ring. They are a soft plastic.

The flowers were made by using a punch by Martha Stewart called Daisy. I layer 3 of my flowers with pop dots between the layers. One I kept as one layer. The flower centers are gems by Bo Bunny.

The sentiment is my own typed on the computer and printed off. 

The papers are by Recollections- red, black, deep yellow, Georgia Pacific- white, Imagine That!- digital prints- ladybug and dot papers found here- http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/c39/Bugs_%26_Insects.html.

The card is 5" x 6 1/2".

Thanks for dropping by. Be sure to come join the Outlawz Color Challenge. You can find it here http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/tuesday-color.

Have a happy day! Edwina

2 comments:

  1. This is precious! I love the color combo and the sweet little daisy flowers you added! Makes me ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete