Sunday, January 18, 2015

Lacy Sunshine Guest Designer Winter Bliss Challenge 01/18/2015




Hello, Today I am a guest designer for Lacy Sunshine. The theme is Winter Bliss, so use snowflakes, snow, ice cycles make it feel like winter. You can find the Lacy Sunshine Challenge blog here http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.com/.


I am using "Snowflake Quality Control" by Lacy Sunshine. You can find it here http://lacysunshine.weebly.com/shop.html.

Copics used are E000, E00, E01, R20- skin, E31, E33, E37, E49, E59- eyes, RV10, RV13, E04- lips, E21, E23, E25, E27, E29- hair, B60, B63, B66, B69, BV20 and blender- outfit, Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28- crown.

I colored the snowflakes and jewels on the crown. I then used Iridescent glitter by Recollections on them and the dots on the tights.

The die cut was made using a Spellbinders die called Labels Eight. 

The lace trim I got at Michales.

The silver glitter ribbon is by American Crafts.

The snowflakes were made using a die by Hampton Arts. I then inked them with a lavender ink pad by Hero Arts. The top one I placed pop dots between the layers. I then added an acetate snowflake on top by Jolee's Boutique. I then placed a snowflake a little over half way on my card. I cut off the access snowflake and placed it farther down.  Then added another acetate snowflake on the first cut snowflake and cut if the access. What was left I placed on the bottom snowflake. 

The papers are by Recollections- deep blue, Georgia Pacific- white, Barely Mine Designs digital snowflake paper.

The card is 5" x 6 1/1".

Thanks for dropping by. Be sure to stop by Lacy Sunshine and join in the Winter Bliss challenge. You can find the challenge blog here http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.com/.

Have a wonderful day! Edwina






1 comment:

  1. Another gorgeous card and I totally love those beautiful snowflake dies!

    Hugs, Vannessa

    ReplyDelete