Thursday, January 8, 2015

Thank you card


Hello, Today I am using a digi and sentiment by From the Heart Stamps. You can find it here http://fromtheheartstamps.com/shop/home/185-little-snowman.html.

Copics used are YR01, YR02, YR04, YR09- nose, B000, B12, B14, B16, B18- hat and blue on scarf, R32, R53, R30- red on scarf, R22, R24- mouth, B12, B14, B18- buttons.

The fur on the hat was done in flocking. The flocking on the hat is by Recollections called Horizon.

The gems are by Bo Bunny.

The ribbon is by Really Reasonable Ribbon. you can find it here http://www.reasonableribbon.com/.

the snowflakes were made using a die/ stamp set by Hampton arts. The ink pad for the stamp is by Studio g. 
My background paper is many scraps left over from other cards. I save every tiny piece that I can cut straight or in a triangle. These little stripes I then adhere to white card stock in no particular order. Since this was a card base I ran my ATG runner along all 4 edges then added a stripe of adhesive about 1" over on both long sides. I then added my stripes of papers at an angle. Once the white card stock was covered I cut off the over hanging pieces. I then mated this background onto navy blue card stock. Now it is ready to decorate.

Papers are by Recollections- blue car stocks, red card stocks, Georgia Pacific- white, Pints are mostly digital paper scrapes as well. The embossed piece was a scrap too.

The card is 4 1/4" x 6 1/2".

I am entering my card in:

The Outlawz Saturday Paper a la mode make your own background paper challenge-

From The Heart Stamps monthly challenge-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a happy day! Edwina


3 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Edwina !!! You did a great Job with this sweet little Snowman. Wonderful colors, layout and i like your use of flocking. Rerminds me to use mine more often ......

    Thanks for joining our SOTM January 2015 Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty in red, white and blue. Your coloring looks fabulous, too. Thanks for joining us at FTHS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, he's so cute! Fab coloring too!!

    Thank you for playing along with us at From The Heart Stamps for our SOTM challenge!!

    ReplyDelete