Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day card


Hello, Today I am using Imagine That! Digis by Kiris "Chloe's Heart Balloons" digi set- sentiment and heart sentiment, "Sending you Love" digital paper set- pink hearts, and Valentines"- digital paper set -red and white heart paper. You can find them in the Imagine That! store here http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/index.html.



I printed off the heart to 2" in size. I then cut it out by hand. 

The border is made using a Martha Stewart Border punch. 

The face flower I made by first cutting a white card stock 1" circle. I then covered it with 4 Memory Glue Dots. Then as I went I slightly gathered the lace as I placed it around the circle pressing it down onto the glue dots. At the end i added another glue dot where I overlapped the lace. I then added a 1" gem, heart by Recollections to the center. Once finished I glued it to my card.

I made inches with the pink heart paper to form my background on the top portion of my card. Inches are 1" squares. I have 15, 1" squares on my card. 

The card is 5 1/2" x 5 1/2".

Thanks for dropping by. Be sure to stop by the Imagine That! Challenge blog and see the wonderful inspiration there. You can find it here. http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/.

I am entering my card in:


Thanks for dropping by. Have a Happy Valentine's Day! Edwina


No comments:

Post a Comment