Sunday, February 15, 2015

If Friends Were Flowers I'd Pick You card


Hello, Today I am using a digi by Sandi Huggett of Sandi's Samples called "#89 Watering Can." You can find it here http://sandisamples.blogspot.com/p/digi-by-sandi.html.

Copics used are C00, C1, C3, C5, C7- watering can, E21, E23, E25, E27- heart, YG61, YG63, YG67- leaves, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17- flower centers, R20, R22, R24, R29- flower petals.

Silver Metallic Gelly Roll pen was used on the watering can trim.

The die cut was made by using the negative piece of the die-left over card stock. The die used  is by Spellbinders called Floral Ovals.

The pearls are by Miriam's Crafting Supplies. You can find them here http://miriamscraftingblog.com/supplies.html.

The flowers are by Recollections. I colored the pale orange flowers with Copics R20, and R22. I then added a pearl to the centers.

The leaves are from a candle ring. they are a very soft plastic.

The sentiment I typed on the computer.

The papers are by Recollections- red, yellow, Georgia Pacific- white, K and Company- green print.

The card is 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".

I am entering my card in:

The Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge-


Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful day! Edwina


No comments:

Post a Comment