Sunday, February 15, 2015

Thinking of you card


Hello, Today I am using a digi by Sandi Huggett of Sandi's Samples called "#89 Watering Can." You can find it here http://sandisamples.blogspot.com/p/digi-by-sandi.html.

Copics used are C00, C1, C3, C5, C7- watering can, R22, r29, R35, R59- heart, YG61, YG63, YG67- leaves, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17- flower centers, V000, V04, V06, V09- flower petals.

Silver Metallic Gelly Roll pen was used on the watering can trim.

The pearls are by Miriam's Crafting Supplies. You can find them here http://miriamscraftingblog.com/supplies.html.

The sentiment I typed on the computer.

The ribbon was sent to me by a good friend Lynne Kirsch for my birthday.

The doliy is from Target. 

The papers are by Recollections- red, purple swiss dot embossed,  Bazzill- purple shimmer  Georgia Pacific- white.

The card is 6 1/2" x 5".

I am entering my card in:

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday use a doily challenge-


Thanks for dropping by. Have a happy day! Edwina


No comments:

Post a Comment