Friday, March 13, 2015

Bunny card


Hello, Today I am using a digi by My Little Whimsical World called "Some Bunny Loves You.". You can find it here https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/224589166/instant-download-digi-stamp-some-bunny?ref=shop_home_active_3.

Copics used are W00, W1, W3, W5- bunny.

The die cut was made using a Spellbinders die called Classic Circles.

The flowers are by Recollections. The gem centers are by Horizon Group.

The square gems are by Studio g. They were clear. I colored them with Copics G43.

The ric rac is by Multicrafts Imports.

The papers are by Recollections- yellow, Bazzill- green, Imagine That! digital papers- green glitter, vine print, and flower print- http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/index.html.

The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

I am entering my card in:

The Outlawz Sketch challenge-


Thanks for dropping by. Have a happy day! Edwina

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for creating such an adorable card Edwina! :) and for entering our Progressive Challenge at MWLW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Edwina!! I love the soft colors and how you used our sketch!! Thanks for joining us at the Outlawz!!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete