Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Imagine That! Baseball Card





Above, card Folded up.
Below, card opened up.


Hello, Today at Imagine That! Digis by Kris I am using "Baseball Boy" digi set, "Baseball"- digital papers set, "Baseball/Softball Sentiments" - digital sentiments set. You can find these sets in the Imagine That! store here http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/index.html.

Copics used are BV20, Blender pen, R22, R29, R35.

The baseballs were hand cut out. I used my 2 largest circle dies for the papers by Spellbinders called Classic Circles.

The white brads are by Recollections.

The Bakers Twine is by The Twinery.

The Card stocks are by Recollections- red, Georgia Pacific- white.

The card folded up is 3 3/4" x 3 3/4". Opened up it is 3 3/4" x 9".

Thanks for dropping by. Be sure to stop by the Imagine That! Challenge blog. You can find the challenge blog here http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/.

Have a wonderful day! Edwina



2 comments:

  1. OMG...this is so adorable Edwina. I love that it opens up like that. Thank you also for your wonderful comment on my fold card. To answer your question, no, I am not certified...most of the time I don't know what I'm doing when I'm coloring...just having fun. I don't really know the rules of shading, so I fake it a little bit. On that card, I used Spectrum Noir markers on Crafter's Companion white card stock (my new favorite for coloring).

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW-this is incredible - you are so creative!

    ReplyDelete