Thursday, March 26, 2015

Imagine That! Just Peepin In Card



Hello, Today I am using Imagine That! Digis by Kris "Egg Chick"- digi and sentiment, "Egg Frog"- egg paper and floral paper, "Birthday Bubbles"- blue glitter paper. You can find these sets in the Imagine That! store here http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/index.html.

Copics used are YR01, YR04, YR09, Y00, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17- chick, BV20, blender pen- egg,  YG00, YG03, YG07, - bow, R00, R01, R02, BG000, BG01, BG02- bow

The gems are by Bo Bunny.

The ribbon was some in my stash. My Mom gave it to me.

The doily came from a local tea room.

The border was made using a Martha Stewart border punch called traditional Scallop.

The card is 5" x 6 1/2".

Thanks for dropping by. Be sure to stop by the Imagine That! challenge blog and see all the creativity there. You can find the challenge blog here http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/.

I am entering my card in:

The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge-

Have a wonderful day! Edwina

No comments:

Post a Comment