Monday, March 30, 2015

“NEW EASTER DIGITAL STAMPS AT ROBYN’S FETISH DIGITAL STAMPS AND MORE” 03/30/2015

New Easter Digital Stamps at Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More


Hello, Today we are having a new digi release of Easter and Spring digital stamps at Robyn's Fetish. I have 4 creations to share with you. I am using "Spring Girl," "Spring Cart," "Myah Bunny," "Bunny with Pom Pom Hat," and "Pettunia Bunny." You can find them in the Robyn's Fetish Digital Store here http://robynsfetish.com/shop. All the new digis are in the Robyn's Fetish store as of March 30th. 

Fat Page:
A Fat page is 4" x 4". It is think and has big embellishments on it. They are made to collect.

I am using "Spring Girl" on my Fat page. She is colored with Copics.

The flower is made with 2 kinds of ribbons and a 3/4" button by Favorite Findings. I used glue dots to hold it together. The leaves are cut from a candle ring.

The ric rac and ribbons are by Really Reasonable Ribbon and the lace is by Prima.

The papers are by Recollections- coral, floral print- from a scrap swap.



Goodie bag Topper:

I used "Spring Girl" on the goodie bag topper. She is colored with Copics.

The topper was made using Spellbinders dies called Labels Eight. I used 2 sizes and glued them together then scored them in the middle and folded them over. 

The stitching was done using a Blue Metallic Gelly Roll Pen.

The sentiment is by Create with TLC. You can find it here http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/home/CreateWithTLC.

The papers are by Recollections- blue, Georgia Pacific- white.

The bag came from Michaels. It is 3" x 5" long.

The topper measures 3 3/8" x 2 3/8".


Desk Top Picture:

I am using "Spring Cart" on my desk top picture. It is colored with Copics.

I cute the image out with a die by Darice  called Nesting Rectangles. I then cut out 2 more in the same size. I glued one to the back of the one with the digi so the inks would not show. Then I score the other one in the middle across the long way of the die. Folded and creased the fold with my bone folder. I then glued one half of the folded die to the bottom of the the back of the 2 dies with the digi. Now it stands up.

The picture measures 4" x 3 1/4"



Below is a side view of my desk top picture.



Easter House Gift Box or Decoration:
I used "Penttunia Bunny," on the front of the house. "Bunny with Pom Pom Hat" on the side of the house going around the house from the die cut bunny and eggs. "Spring Cart on the back of the house and Myah Bunny" on the last side of the house. They are all colored with Copics. 

The tan bunnies, chickies and eggs are cut out using Cricut cartridge Easter 2010. The door and windows were cut using the Christmas cartridge by Cricut. The flowers using Bloom and leaves were cut out using Create a Critter cartridges.

The grass was cut out by hand. I do not have a pattern.

The pearls in the flower centers and for the door knob are by Recollections.

 Martha Stewart Border punches called Picket Fence was used for the fence and a border punch called Traditional Scallop for the roof edge.

The floral vine on the edges of the house are by Jolees Boutique. 

The papers are by Recollections- coral designer paper, Coral, white, tan, yellow, pink, blue, purple, green card stocks, Specialty Paper - embossed rag paper- from Michaels.

The Easter House measures 5" x 6 1/2" for the fence base and the bottom to the roof top is 6 1/2" high.

I have included 4 photos so you can see each side of the house.








Thanks for dropping by. Be sure to stop by the Robyn's fetish Challenge blog and see all the terrific creations by my fellow team mates. You can find the challenge blog here http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/.

Have a wonderful day! Edwina



2 comments:

  1. My goodness! You have been very busy! Where do I start? There is so much to look at here. The Fat Page is beautifully colored and that floer you made is gorgeous. The GOODIE BAG TOPPER is so cute! I love the pretty colors you picked for the girl and the flowers on it.
    The DESK TOP PICTURE is gorgeous! What a wonderful coloring job on it! It's a wonderful picture to look at when you are at your desk. It is so colorful and spring - like. It would make me very cheerful to see those wonderful flowers on my desk.

    Your Easter House is amazing, too! So many wonderful embellishments to see in addition to the digi figures. Love the designer paper on the house and that textured paper on the roof is out of this world. Just beautiful!
    Tiny windows, a door, chicks, bunnies , a fence, grass, jelly beans, tiny flowers with pearl centers, scalloped edges on the roof and even a vine going up the side of the house - it is amazing to look at! What work went into this! Thanks you so much for all of your fantastic projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made so many wonderful projects. I'm just amazed at how you do all of this. They are all great but I think I like the house the best.

    Michelle
    (DT SIS)

    ReplyDelete