Friday, March 13, 2015

Spring Happiness card


Hello, Today I am using a digi by Gerda Steiner called "Cute Elephant and Balloon Bird." You can find it here http://gerdasteinerdesigns.com/new-page-2/.

Copics used are C00, C1, C3, C5, C7, R20, RV000, RV00- elephant, R32, R35, R37, R39- balloon, B12, B14, B16, B18, Y13- bird.

Red Stardust Gelly Roll Pen was used on the balloon string.

I used an embossing folder by Darice called Dots.

The die cut was made using a die by Spellbinders called Classic Scalloped Squares Large.

The die cut for the sentiment is by Darice called Nesting Rectangles. The sentiment is by Create with TLC. It was black but I changed it to blue for my card in Paint Net. You can find the sentiment here http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/home/CreateWithTLC.

The balloons I cut out by hand with scissors. I then attached bakers twine by The Twinery.

The papers are by Recollections- deep blue, red, Bazzill- medium blue, Georgia Pacific- white.

The card is 5" x 6 1/2".

I am entering my card in:

The Outlawz Progressive Challenge for March-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful day! Edwina

No comments:

Post a Comment