Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Thank You card


Hello, Today I am using a digi by Dee Dee's Digis called "Blooming Blessings." You can find it here https://shop.deedeesdigis.com/apps/search?q=Blooming+Blessings.

Copics used are Y000, Y00, Y06, Y13, Y15, Y17, YG0000, YG00, YG01, YG03.

I printed off 4 of the digi and colored them according to how I would layer the pieces. The top flower is the 4th layer. There are foam dots between each layer.

The sentiment I typed on the computer using French Script. This card is going to my sweet sister in law. 

I cut the sentiment out with an oval die by Spellbinders called Classic Ovals. i then inked the edges with yellow ink from a marker. The sentiment has foam dots behind it to pop it up.

The die for the background is made using a Spellbinders die called Scalloped Labels One.

The embossing was done using an embossing folder by Darice called Damask.

The ribbons are by Really Reasonable Ribbons. You can find them here http://www.reasonableribbon.com/.

The pap[ers are by Recollections- yellow, light yellow, DCWV-pale yellow, Georgia Pacific- white.

The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

I am entering my card in:

Dee Dee's Digi of the month challenge-

The Outlawz Paper a la Mode monochromatic challenge-


Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge #73 add a sentiment-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful day! Edwina


8 comments:

  1. Pretty card Edwina love the flower and your choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it is so pretty in yellow! I love how you did the image with all the layers...so pretty.
    Thanks for playing in the Digi of the Month Challenge at Deedee's Digis.
    Kathy D.
    Deedee's Digis Sponsorship Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card. It looks terrific in these colors (I will be casing these colors with this image for sure). The dimension gives it such a beautiful real life like look. So glad you could play along with us this months at Deedee's DOM challenge. Can't wait to see your card for next month. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous and thank you for joining us at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you popped up those flowers and colored them yellow! The embossed background is so pretty, and I love that big pretty bow too! Thanks for playing along with Deedee's April challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so lovely, Edwina! Beautiful coloring! I always think of yellow as being the color of "hope," so this is an incredibly hopeful card! So thankful you joined us again at Deedee's Digis. Happy Easter! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, Edwina. Thanks for joining us on the Deedee's Digis Progressive Challenge this month!

    kren@http://afourthlife.blogspot.com
    Come and see what I've done lately!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely summery card you have made with the flowers, great embossing too. Thank you for joining Deedee's Digis for the Progressive Challenge.

    ReplyDelete