Saturday, March 7, 2015

Warmest Thoughts of You Card


Hello, Today I am using a color digi, sentiment and print digital paper by Create with TLC> You can find them here http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/home/CreateWithTLC.

I printed the poppy off 3 times. I die cut the first one out with a Spellbinders die called Classic Ovals Large. I then hand cut out the poppy and biggest leaf. Pop dotted them to the one in the oval. Then I cut out the outer most flower petal and pop dotted it to the flower. 

I glued the sentiment to the paper and cut out a flag shape. I then curled the sentiment and placed pop dots under it so it would stay in a flag waving shape.

I cut the print paper to the size I wanted then adhered ric rac to it in 3 lines. Once It was adhered I then added ATG to the 4 sides and in the middle of the paper. Then I added the die cut with the flower and layer it with the sentiment. 

Then I cut apearls flourish apart by Recollections color called Antique added it to the card. Then I cut the leaves from a Candle ring and glue dotted them down. 

The 4 amber dots are by Jolee's Boutique.

The card is 5 1/4" x 5 1/4".

I am entering my card in:

The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge

Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful day! Edwina



1 comment:

  1. Hi Edwina!! Your card is just stunning!! I think your poppy is just beautiful!! Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge at the Outlawz!!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete