Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Winter Wonderland card


Hello, Today I am sharing an Christmas card I made. I need 50-60 by the end of the year. I am way behind. I saw this adorable digi and I just had to make a card with it.

The digi I am using is by Create with TLC. You can find it here http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/home/CreateWithTLC.

Copics used are E000, E00, E01, R20- skin, YR21, YR24- blond hair, E95, E97- red hair, E43- dark brown hair, YG61, YG63- green outfit, B000, B01, B02- blue outfit, R81, R83, R85- hand muff, R32, R35, R29- red outfit, E30, E31, E33- tan for boots, shoes, gloves.

The embossing was done with a Darice embossing folder called Dots.

The green paper was made using Copics YG67 when I over filled it. 

The ribbons and lace are by Really Reasonable Ribbon. You can find it here http://www.reasonableribbon.com/.

The pearls and gems are by Bo Bunny.

Other papers used are by Recollections- red, blue, Georgia Pacific- white.

The card is 5" x 6 1/2".

I am entering my card in:

The Outlawz Friday Coloring Challenge Christmas-

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles World card Making day Challenge- Favorite card through the last year-


Have a wonderful day! Edwina


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the image and the music behind it, too.

    ReplyDelete