Thursday, April 23, 2015

A Hug Overcomes all Boundaries Card


Hello, Today I am using a digi by Create with TLC. You can find it here http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/home/CreateWithTLC.

I printed off 3 of the image. Then I cut out the section with the scalloped circle from the one image. I put pop dots behind the image and placed it right on top of the scalloped circle on the first image. Then I cut out the main image of the heart and ribbon from the last image. Placed pop dots on the back and placed it over the heart ribbon image on the scalloped circle. 

I cut a piece of burlap and glued it o my card base. Then I cut a strip of material from a scrap piece I had and gattered it. Then I adhered the material to my card. Then I added the image. 

The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

I am entering my card in:

The Outlawz Monday Greeting card challenge add material-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a happy day! Edwina

2 comments:

  1. this is such a soft, soothing card with the beautiful sentiment by Paulette and the colors you have used. sure to bring a smile to the person who receives it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, just beautiful Edwina! Love that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete