Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Frog art and tag


Above: This is an Art page I made. I am making a book with my poems in it and decided to start with this one.

Below is a tag I made with the frog digi.


Hello, Today I am using a digi by Encino Stamps called "Freddy the Frog." You can find it here http://www.encinostamps.com/digital-stamps

Copics used areY11, Y13, Y15, Y17, Y23, Y28, YR24, E31, E33, E37, R22, R24- yellow frog,  YG000, YG00, YG01, YG03, YG07, YG93, YG95, Y00, Y13, Y15, R22, R24- green frog

The Art Page:
I spritzed white card stock with Tattered Angles Glimmer Mist Kiwi, English Ivy, and Jazz Blue. 
When it was dry I glued down my grass and cut out frog. I then added my poem which is printed on vellum. 
The grass was made using decorative edge scissors.
Papers used are by Recollections- green, olive, Georgia Pacific- white. 
The art page is 5" x 7".

Tag:
The tag is 4" x 2 5/8"
I cute a piece of white card stock that measures 2 1/8" x 2 13/16". I then cut blue card stock at 2 3/8" x 3 3/4" and Kraft card stock at 4" x 2 5/8". I attached the white card stock 3/16" from the bottom of the blue card stock. Then I adhere the ribbon. Added my frog and used a Fiskars Corner Punch to round off the top corners. I then glued it to the Kraft card stock. Used the Corner punch again on the Kraft card stock top corners and used a 1/4" hole punch to punch a hole for the green ribbon. 

The ribbons are by Really Reasonable Ribbon. You can find them here http://www.reasonableribbon.com/.

Papers used are by Georgia Pacific- white, Recollections- blue, and Kraft paper.

I am entering my creations in:

The Outlawz Progressive freebie Challenge for April-

Thanks for dropping by. Edwina

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful art page! I love the way you use your sprays on your work. Great little poem and that frog is so cute! Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete