Saturday, April 18, 2015

Have a Happy Day Card


Hello, Today I am using a digi by Scribbles Designs called "Firefly." You can find it here http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.com/.

Copics used are E33, E37, Y000, Y00, Y13.

Clear Stardust Gelly Roll Pen was used on the wings.

The papers used are by Recollections- yellow, Georgia Pacific- white.

The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

I am entering my card in:

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday CAS challenge-

Scribbles Designs Spring challenge-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful day! Edwina


2 comments:

  1. This card just makes me happy! Very very pretty!

    Thanks for joining us at Scribbles Designs and good luck!

    Sandy S
    (Owner/Designer Scribbles Designs)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this clean and simple card Edwina. Definitely perfect for spring!

    Thanks so much for entering your card into our latest challenge over at the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog. Good luck in the draw.

    Hugs,
    ☺Lisa D.
    DT Member for The Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog!
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete