Saturday, April 11, 2015

Hello Friend card


Hello, Today i am using a digi by From The Heart Stamps called "Hamlet PigWit Being Shy."  You can find it here http://fromtheheartstamps.com/shop/pigwits/197-hamlet-pigwit-being-shy.html.

Copics used are Rv000, RV00, R20, E0000, E000, E00, E01, E02.

The pearls are by Recollections. I colored them with Copics YR09. They were white pearls.

The gem is by Creatology on the big flower. The bling on the little flowers were clear. i colored them with Copics YR09. The bling is by Studio g.

The flourish I drew with a marker. I then cut out leaves by hand. I did not use a pattern. Then I punched out some flowers using EK Success punches.

I inked the sentiment with blue chalk ink by Studio g.

The image i cut out using decorative edge scissors called deckled.

The papers are by Recollections- blue, pink, green, Bazzill- beige, apricot, Georgia Pacific- white, Print I got in a scrap swap.

The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

I am entering my card in:

From The Heart Stamps April challenge-

The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful day! Edwina

5 comments:

  1. Sweet card with fun and bright colors. Perfect for "Just a Note" card. Great take with coloring Hamlet.

    Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month April Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is sooooo pretty, fab colouring of Hamlet too.
    Thank you for joining in with our SOTM challenge at FTHS
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Edwina! Thank you for visiting my blog! I am glad you found the cloud template - I think you will like it! I love your piggy! I just used him the other day and I love, love, love how you coloured him - much better than mine! I really like the spring-y colours on your card! Wishing you a joyful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looked for your Followers button and finally found it, way, way down! I am your newest follower! I would be so happy if you wanted to follow me too! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete