Saturday, April 18, 2015

Hello Friend card


Hello, Today I am using a Gerda Steiner Digi called "Coffee Girl." You can find it here http://gerdasteinerdesigns.com/all-digital-stamps/coffee-girl-digital-stamp.

Copics used are E000, E00, E01, R20- skin, E37, E95, E97, E99- hair, B000, B01, B02, B05- dress and shoes, RV10, RV13, RV21- apron, YG61, YG63, YG67- cup, RV02, RV06, RV09- heart, E31, E33, E37- drink in cup.

The borders were made using the Martha Stewart Daisy Border Punch. I added iridescent glitter to the light blue one.

The sentiment is from From The Heart Stamps. I cut the flag out by hand.

The stitching was done with a white Gelly Roll pen. It was not easy on that textured paper. 

Papers are by Recollections- light blue, blue, Georgia Pacific- white, I am not sure who the textured specially paper is by. It was in my stash. 

I have already mailed the card and am going blank as to it's size. 

I am entering my card in:

Gerda Steiner's April challenge-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful day! Edwina




1 comment:

  1. oh now you know I LOVE this one, Edwina! grins! what a cutey image and card you have made with it. :)

    enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete