Friday, April 17, 2015

Imagine That! Nautical 12" x 12" Scrapbook Page Layout


Hello, Today I am using Imagine That! digis by Kris "My Sailmate" digi set and "Nautical" digital paper set. I am also using "Glitter Galore" for the blue glitter digital paper. You can find these sets in the Imagine That! store here http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/index.html.



Copics used are BV20, BV23, Blender pen- sails, E43, E44- pole for sails, B12, B14, B16, B18, R32, R35, R37, R39- boat.

I cut the boat out with scissors by hand.

The sentiment I typed on the computer using Mono-type Corsica Font.

I inked the sentiment with blue chalk ink pad by Studio g.

Other papers used are by Recollections- yellow, navy, Georgia Pacific- white.

The Scrapbook page is 12" x 12".

Thanks for dropping by. Be sure to stop by the Imagine That! Challenge blog. You can find the challenge blog here http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/.

 Have a wonderful day! Edwina

3 comments:

  1. such a great layout! I really like those papers.

    hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout, Edwina. I wish I had a nice block of time to scrapbook!! I feel a 12 hour crop coming on, I'll just have to figure out where and when! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout, Edwina. I wish I had a nice block of time to scrapbook!! I feel a 12 hour crop coming on, I'll just have to figure out where and when! LOL

    ReplyDelete