Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Imagine That! Though Miles Apart Card


Hello, Today I am using Imagine That! digis by Kris "My Sailmate" digi set and "Nautical" digital paper set.The wave paper came from the "Birthday Bubbles" digital paper set. The sentiment is from "Airplanes" digi set. You can find these sets in the Imagine That! store here http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/index.html.



Copics used are  (E21, E23, E25, E27, E29- brown,  B12, B14, B16, B18- blue)- boat- BV20 and blender pen- sails, E43, E44, E47- sail pole.

I cut the digis out with scissors by hand.

Other papers used are by Georgia Pacific- white.

The card is 5" x 6 1/2"

Thanks for dropping by. Be sure to stop by the Imagine That! Challenge blog. You can find the challenge blog here http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/.

I am entering my card in:

The Outlawz Monday Greeting Card anything goes challenge-

 Have a wonderful day! Edwina

1 comment:

  1. what a special card, Edwina, especially with that lovely sentiment! I really love the sun rays on these things you've been making lately. they are perfect with the boats.

    hope your week is off to a great start so far! :)

    ReplyDelete