Saturday, April 18, 2015

Love You This Much Tag


Hello, Today I am using a digi  by My Whimsical Little World called "Love You This Much." You can find it here http://mywhimsicallittleworld.blogspot.ca/p/paolas-papers.html.

Copics used are E000, E00, E01, R20- skin, RV10, RV11- lip, E21, E23, E25, E27, E29- hair, YG000, YG00, YG01, YG03, YG07- shirt, B000, B01, B02, B05, B97- jeans, E51, E53, E55, E57- shoes.

The banner I made by typing the sentiment in word and printing it off. I then used a Stampin Up punch to make the banner. Then I inked the banner pieces. I glues some bakers twine by The Twinery to it. Then adhered the banner to my card added the buttons to the twine to hold it in place.

The ribbon is by Really Reasonable Ribbon. You can find it here 

The papers are by Recollections- green, blue, yellow, Georgia Pacific- white.

The tag is 4" x 6 1/4".

I am entering my tag in:

My Whimsical Little World April Facebook challenge-

The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful day! Edwina

No comments:

Post a Comment