Thursday, April 30, 2015

Nobody could ever fill your shoes card


Hello, Today I made a card using Dee Dee's Digis digi set called "Dad's Day Off." You can find it here https://shop.deedeesdigis.com/apps/search?q=Dad%27s+day+off.

Copics used are E000, E00, E01, E11, E21, R20- skin, W1, W3, W5, W7- hair, B32, B34, B37, B39- pants, E50, E51, E53- shirt and socks, C1, C3, C5, C7- slippers, YG93, YG95, Yg97, YG99, E51, E53, E55, E57- chair, E0000, E000, E43, E44, E47, E49, E50, E51, E53, E55, R20- dog, E41, E43, E44, E47- floor.

I made a picture for the wall using the sentiment. I could just picture this scene. 

The Pearl is by Recollections.

The bakers twine is by The Twinery.

The papers are by Georgia Pacific- white, Recollections- Kraft paper, My Minds Eye- print.

The card is 6" x 4 3/4".

I am entering my card in:

Dee Dee's Digis April challenge-

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday anything goes challenge-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful day! Edwina

7 comments:

  1. Oh my that back paper so looks like Wallpaper! I could see walking into a house that looks like this!! Your coloring is marvelous as usual. Thanks for playing at the Digi of the Month Challenge at Deedee's Digis.
    Come back tomorrow to the blog for National Scrapbooking Day challenge!!
    Kathy D.
    Deedee's Digis Sponsorship Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding!!! Love the way this is just like looking into a room. Great "wallpaper" in the background and wonderful coloring on the image! So glad you're playing at Deedee's Digis!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I just love this whole scene you created. Wonderful idea to create the great wall to hang this sentiment on. So glad you could play along with us here at Deedee this month. Hope to see you again next month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an incredible card and scene you've created with this digi! I love the wallpaper and hanging "quote" and your coloring skills are off the charts! This card just makes me smile! Thanks for playing along at Deedee's digis progressive challenge for May!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Edwina! This scene is wonderful!!! Thanks for joining us at Deedee's Digis Progressive Challenge.
    kren @ http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love your scene, it's wonderful and fabulous colouring. Thank you for joining us Deedee's Progressive Challenge. look forward to seeing more of your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, you created a whole room for Dad! This is wonderful, Edwina! I love how you used the sentiment as a wall-hanging, too. Beautifully made. Thanks so much for joining our challenge! :-)

    ReplyDelete