Saturday, April 18, 2015

Rainbow card



Hello, Today I made a card using a die cut technique I saw here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnYIyB3KLOk at the Scrapbook Blessings Club U-Tube. I decided to give it a try. 

I made a rainbow using the Circle dies from Spellbinders called Classic Circles. 

The clouds I cut out by hand without a pattern.

The sun was made using a Spellbinders die called Scalloped Circles. I cut into the dipped in area to give it a sunbeam look. I then added a button to the center.

The poem I wrote for this card.

The papers used are by Recollections- blue, red, yellow, orange, green, purple, Georgia Pacific- white.

The card is 5" x 6 1/2".

I am entering my card in:

Scrapbook Blessings Pin  test challenge- 

The Outlawz Monday Greeting Card challenge April Showers and or rainbows-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a happy day! Edwina

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome, thanks so much for "pin-testing" wiht me.

    ReplyDelete