Sunday, April 12, 2015

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #259 Use Bakers Twine 4/12/2015


Hello, Today at Robyn's Fetish our theme is to use bakers twine. I am using a digi called "Miss Lizzy" by Bugaboo Digi Stamps. Bugaboo is our sponsor this week. The winner gets a coupon value at $21 to the Bugaboo Digi Stamps Store. You can find the store here http://www.bugaboostamps.com/.

Copics used are E000, E00, E01, R20- skin, E21, E23, E25, E27, E29- hair, R29- heart, C5, C7, R22, R29, R35- ladybug, G24, G40, G94- leaves, G94- stems, RV10, RV13, RV21- flowers, YG03, YG93, YG95- grass, C3, C5, C7, C10- shoes, RV10, RV13, RV21- apron, BG000, BG01, BG05- socks and dress.

The bakers twiner is by The Twinery.

The die cut was made using a Spellbinders die called Scalloped Circles.

The 3 small circles were made using circle punches by Recollections for the 2 bigger ones and a 1/4" hole punch for the smallest one. 

The papers are by Recollections- blue, pink, Georgia Pacific- white.

The card is 5 1/4" x 4 5/8".

Thanks for dropping by. Be sure to stop by the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog. You can find the challenge blog here http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/.

Have a Wonderful day! Edwina

4 comments:

  1. I loved the way you used the bakers twine. It's neat how they go two different ways. that little girl is so adorable. This is a beautiful card.

    Michelle (DT SIS)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card Edwina .. Love The Ladybug She's Holding ..
    Sherry DT Sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Edwina! Thank you for being my follower! Your easel card is adorable - such a cute little girl and I love how you used the die cut as a thought bubble - so clever!

    No, your blog didn't shake! But you know, I've seen a lot of blogs that were shaking and I never realized that is what caused it. I hope mine doesn't start to shake like that - I would be very upset if it did. But now I will know what to do about it - thank you!

    I look forward to seeing all of your crafty creations now that I'm following you!

    ReplyDelete