Saturday, April 18, 2015

Spring card


Hello, Today I am using a digi by Scribbles Designs called "Firefly." You can find it here http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.com/.

Copics used are W3, W5, Y13, Y15, Y17.

Clear Stardust Gelly Roll Pen was used on the wings.

The poem I wrote for this card. I inked the edges with Studio g light olive ink pad.

The papers used are by Recollections- yellow, blue, diamond print, DCWV- glitter stripes paper, Georgia Pacific- white.

The card is 5" x 6 1/2".

I am entering my card in:

Scribbles Designs Spring challenge-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful day! Edwina


2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card and such a wonderful poem! Very creative!

    Thanks for joining us at Scribbles Designs and good luck!

    Sandy S
    (Owner/Designer Scribbles Designs)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome firefly card! Love it! Thanks for joining us this month at Scribbles Designs!

    ReplyDelete