Saturday, April 11, 2015

Spring Has Arrived Easel Card



Hello, Today I am using a digi by Dragonmoore Spyder's Other Corner called "Henry with Flowers." You can find it here http://dragonsmoore.blogspot.com/search/label/Henry%20The%20hedgehog.%20HenryThe%20Hedgehog%20with%20Flowers.

Copics used are E50, E51, E53, E55, E57, E59, R24- hedgehog, YG93, G20, G94, G99- grass, RV02, RV04, RV09, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17, V000, V04, V06, R22, R29, R35- flowers, YG61, YG63, YG67- leaves.

I cut out Henery the Hedgehog and glued him to blue card stock. I then added my clouds which I cut out by hand. Then I used a Spellbinders die called Labels Twenty Five to cut out the scene.

The flowers were made using a Spellbinders die called Scalloped Circles. I cut between each scallop. Then I used a stylus to rub in the centers to form a flower shape. I then added gems by Creatology to the centers.

The leaves are by Wild Orchid Crafts.

The papers are by Recollections- Olive, green print, Georgia Pacific- white.

The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

I am entering my card in:

The Outlawz Monday Greeting Card challenge- use an animal for spring card-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a happy day! Edwina

2 comments:

  1. Such wonderful colouring on that sweet little chap :-) Fabulous card xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Edwina! I love the shape and colouring! Will have to borrow this one too!!
    ((Lyn)) xx

    ReplyDelete