Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Thank You card


Hello, Today I am using a digi sentiment from Snoopy's Homemade Fun. It was last Saturday's free sentiment. You can find it here http://snoopyshomemadefun.blogspot.com/2015/04/free-digital-stamp-thank-you.html

I printed off 2 of the sentiment. I inked the outside circle with blue chalk ink by Studio g. I then spritzed the center of the circle with ART color gold glimmer mist. I cut it out by hand and then added foam dots to the back and placed on top of the other. 

The butterflies were made using a Stampin Up embosslits die called Beautiful Wings Embosslits. I added peals for the bodies by Bo Bunny. They are a pale blue.

The ribbons are by Really Reasonable Ribbon. You can find it here http://www.reasonableribbon.com/.

The papers are by Georgia Pacific- white, Scrap Swap- print.

The card is 5" x 6".

I am entering my card in:

The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch challenge-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a Happy day! Edwina

2 comments:

  1. Great card! Love that flowered paper you used. Pretty butterflies and ribbon, too. Love the sentiment you have on the card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Edwina! Love how you popped up the sentiment. Thanks so much for the "shout out".

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete